COMP Cams CL10-202-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, AMC V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AMC 290-401 c.i. 8 CYL. 1966-1991. Hydraulic-Great for mild daily drivenStreet Machines. Slightly rough idle, broad powerband. Use lower gears in 290-304. High Energy Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
1966-79 AMC 290-401
1972-91 Jeep 304-401
More Like This
COMP Cams CL42-229-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Oldsmobile V8
COMP Cams SK10-202-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, AMC 290/401
COMP Cams CL83-202-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, International V8
COMP Cams CL35-218-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 351W
COMP Cams CL66-248-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Ford 240/300/L6
COMP Cams SK66-248-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 240/300
COMP Cams SK31-218-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford S/B
COMP Cams CL92-203-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Buick 350
COMP Cams K42-229-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Oldsmobile V8
COMP Cams K10-202-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, AMC 290/401
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.