COMP Cams CL10-201-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, AMC V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AMC 290-401 c.i. 8 CYL. 1966-1991. Hydraulic-Good low end torque. Strong mid-range power. Excellent for towing or performance. Smooth idle in 304 and up. High Energy Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
1966-79 AMC 290-401
1972-91 Jeep 304-401
More Like This
COMP Cams CL42-228-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Oldsmobile V8
COMP Cams CL68-201-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, AMC Jeep/L6
COMP Cams SK68-201-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Jeep L6
COMP Cams SK10-201-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, AMC 290/401
COMP Cams CL83-201-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, International V8
COMP Cams CL15-201-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM V6
COMP Cams CL31-216-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford S/B
COMP Cams CL35-216-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 351W
COMP Cams SK31-216-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford S/B
COMP Cams CL66-237-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Ford 240/300/L6
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.