COMP Cams CL08-418-8 Xtreme Marine Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, GM 5/5.7L
305 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 Chevy Small Block V8, Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Xtreme Marine 1987-1998 305-350 Originally Equipped With Hydraulic Roller Camshaft, Except LT1 and LT4. Hydraulic Roller-Good for jet boat with A or B impeller, strong mid-range power, needs good exhaust. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Extremely wide powerband helps get boat on plane while making maximum horsepower
- Work against exhaust systems with restrictive back pressure
- Power enhancement helps maintain top-end speed for longer distances
- Intended for applications where low idle speeds are required
Application1987-98 Chevy 305-350
More Like This
COMP Cams CL12-418-8 Xtreme Marine Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL08-503-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit,GM 305/350
COMP Cams SK08-423-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, GM 5/5.7L
COMP Cams CL01-417-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit
COMP Cams CL01-445-8 Xtreme Marine Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit,GM 454/502
COMP Cams CL01-416-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit,GM 454/502
COMP Cams CL08-423-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL11-423-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams CL12-423-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL51-423-9 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit,Pontiac V8
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.