COMP Cams CL08-306-8 Computer-Controlled Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit
305 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 Chevy Small Block V8, Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Computer Controlled 1987-1998 305-350 Originally Equipped With Hydraulic Roller Camshaft, Except LT1 and LT4. Hydraulic Roller-For factory Roller cam engines with TPI with modified computer, intake plenum and runners, higher lift. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Wide variety of sizes available for significant power gains
- Available for electronic fuel injected, throttle body injected & tuned port injected engines
- Available for both stock & modified computer systems
Application1987-98 Chevy 305-350
More Like This
COMP Cams CL08-302-8 Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy 305/350
COMP Cams CL08-305-8 Computer-Controlled Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, SBC
COMP Cams CL08-300-8 Computer-Controlled Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, SBC
COMP Cams CL08-304-8 Computer-Controlled Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit
COMP Cams CL08-301-8 Nitrous HP Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit,Chevy 305/350
COMP Cams CL08-303-8 Nitrous HP Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL08-408-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit,GM 305/350
COMP Cams CL08-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL08-414-8 Xtreme 4x4 Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit
COMP Cams CL08-430-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!