COMP Cams 92-601-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Buick 350
Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 2200 to 6100 RPM Range, 287 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Buick 350 c.i. 8 CYL. 1968-1980. Mutha' Thumpr : High performance street/strip, needs 9:1 compression, 2500+ stall, intake, gears and headers, rough idle. Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Three unique cam designs for each application that deliver excellent horsepower gains & broad torque curve; perfect choice for muscle cars & street rods
- Early intake valve opening & long exhaust duration create optimum overlap for powerful, hard-hitting exhaust note
- Best with aftermarket converters & more rear gear
More Like This
COMP Cams 21-601-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Chrysler B/B
COMP Cams 33-601-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford B/B FE
COMP Cams 91-601-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Buick V8
COMP Cams 32-601-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams 42-601-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Oldsmobile 260/455
COMP Cams 51-601-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams 91-602-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Buick 364/401/425
COMP Cams 92-602-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Buick 350
COMP Cams 96-600-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Buick 400/430/455
COMP Cams 24-601-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar 426 Hemi
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!