COMP Cams 8934-16 Pro Magnum Lifters, Hydraulic Roller, Ford 429/460
Ford FE V8, Ford MEL V8, Ford Big Block V8, Hydraulic Roller Lifter Type, Vertical Link Bar
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
COMP Cams Hydraulic Roller Lifters are a performance upgrade for stock Hydraulic Roller lifters or retro-fit Hydraulic Roller lifters for non-roller blocks. The roller wheel decreases friction and increases longevity when compared to flat tappet lifters. Hydraulic Roller lifters can handle much more aggressive cam profiles than flat tappets unlocking performance potential.
- Specifically designed to perform at higher engine speeds
- Proper position of internal piston at higher RPM prevents lifters from harmful “pumping up”
- Unique design yields significant power increase over standard hydraulic lifters
- Adjustable valve train required
Application1963-78 Lincoln 429-462
1963-78 Mercury 390-460
1963-95 Ford 360-460
More Like This
COMP Cams 8934-2 Pro Magnum Lifters, Hydraulic Roller, Ford 429/460,PR
Speedway Small Block Ford Solid Lifters
COMP Cams 837-16 Solid Flat Tappet Lifters, Ford/Lincoln/Mercury, Set
COMP Cams 837-1 Lifter, Solid Flat Tappet, Ford/Lincoln/Mercury, Each
COMP Cams 862-1 Pro Magnum Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Ford, Each
COMP Cams 832-1 High Energy Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Ford, Each
COMP Cams 884-1 Hi-Tech Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Ford, Each
COMP Cams 832-16 High Energy Lifters, Hydraulic flat tappet, Ford, Set
COMP Cams 833-1 Lifter, Solid flat tappet, Chevy, Ford, Each
COMP Cams 84035-1 Race Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Each
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!