COMP Cams 8934-16 Pro Magnum Lifters, Hydraulic Roller, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams Hydraulic Roller Lifters are a performance upgrade for stock Hydraulic Roller lifters or retro-fit Hydraulic Roller lifters for non-roller blocks. The roller wheel decreases friction and increases longevity when compared to flat tappet lifters. Hydraulic Roller lifters can handle much more aggressive cam profiles than flat tappets unlocking performance potential.
- Specifically designed to perform at higher engine speeds
- Proper position of internal piston at higher RPM prevents lifters from harmful “pumping up”
- Unique design yields significant power increase over standard hydraulic lifters
- Adjustable valve train required
Application1963-78 Lincoln 429-462
1963-78 Mercury 390-460
1963-95 Ford 360-460
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 282893416 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
COMP Cams 8934-2 Pro Magnum Lifters, Hydraulic Roller, Ford 429/460,PR
COMP Cams 862-1 Pro Magnum Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Ford, Each
COMP Cams 862-16 Ford Pro Magnum Hydraulic Lifters
COMP Cams 858-1 Pro Magnum Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Chevy, Each
COMP Cams 8921-16 Pro Magnum Lifters, Hydraulic roller, Mopar B/B, Set
COMP Cams 846-8 2.3 Ford High Energy Hydraulic Lifters
COMP Cams 800-16 Chevy Solid Lifters with Oil Hole
COMP Cams 833-16 Ford V8 Solid Lifters
COMP Cams 818-16 Chevy Endure-X Solid Roller Lifters, Standard Cam
COMP Cams 81216 High Energy Chevy Hydraulic Lifters
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
A guide on how to check piston to valve clearance to prevent interference. See what tools are used to make this process easier.
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.
Rebuilding an engine? Stay organized by using a valvetrain rocker arm organizer tray while disassembling the valvetrain components. Learn some tips on why you shouldn't mix up lifters if you intend on using them again.
Follow along as Jeff installs Mr. Gasket aluminum finned valve covers and gaskets to his iron-head engine. Learn how to prep the covers for a fresh coat of engine paint!
To get the longest life and most performance out of your engine, it's important to have the valve lash set correctly. Here we show you how to set valve lash on a small block Chevy using a hydraulic lift camshaft.