COMP Cams 8921-2 Pro Magnum Lifters, Hydraulic roller, Mopar B/B, Pair
Chrysler Big Block V8, Hydraulic Roller Lifter Type, Vertical Link Bar, 0.904" Outside Diameter
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
COMP Cams Hydraulic Roller Lifters are a performance upgrade for stock Hydraulic Roller lifters or retro-fit Hydraulic Roller lifters for non-roller blocks. The roller wheel decreases friction and increases longevity when compared to flat tappet lifters. Hydraulic Roller lifters can handle much more aggressive cam profiles than flat tappets unlocking performance potential.
- Specifically designed to perform at higher engine speeds
- Proper position of internal piston at higher RPM prevents lifters from harmful “pumping up”
- Unique design yields significant power increase over standard hydraulic lifters
- Adjustable valve train required
Application1959-78 Chrysler 383-440
1960-78 Plymouth 383-440
1959-79 Dodge 383-440
More Like This
COMP Cams 8043-16 Endure-X Lifters, Solid roller, Chrysler, Set
COMP Cams 830-16 Endure-X Lifters, Solid roller, Mopar, Set
COMP Cams 830-2 Endure-X Lifters, Solid roller, Mopar, Pair
COMP Cams 861-16 Endure-X Lifters, Solid roller, AMC, Set
COMP Cams 87019-16 Endure-X Lifters, Solid roller, Mopar, Set
COMP Cams 8043-2 Endure-X Lifters, Solid roller, Mopar, Pair
COMP Cams 828-16 Endure-X Lifters, Solid roller, Mopar, Set
COMP Cams 828-2 Endure-X Lifters, Solid roller, Mopar, Pair
COMP Cams 829-16 Endure-X Lifters, Solid roller, Mopar, Set
COMP Cams 829-1 Endure-X Lifter, Solid roller, Mopar, Each
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.