COMP Cams 8920-16 Pro Magnum Lifters, Hydraulic roller, Mopar S/B, Set
Chrysler Small Block V8, Hydraulic Roller Lifter Type, Vertical Link Bar
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
COMP Cams Hydraulic Roller Lifters are a performance upgrade for stock Hydraulic Roller lifters or retro-fit Hydraulic Roller lifters for non-roller blocks. The roller wheel decreases friction and increases longevity when compared to flat tappet lifters. Hydraulic Roller lifters can handle much more aggressive cam profiles than flat tappets unlocking performance potential.
- Specifically designed to perform at higher engine speeds
- Proper position of internal piston at higher RPM prevents lifters from harmful “pumping up”
- Unique design yields significant power increase over standard hydraulic lifters
- Adjustable valve train required
Application1971-89 Chrysler 318-360
1964-89 Plymouth 273-360
1964-91 Dodge 273-360
More Like This
COMP Cams 8920-2 Lifters, Hydraulic roller, Mopar, Pair
COMP Cams 867-16 Pro Magnum Hydraulic Lifters, Mopar, Set of 16
COMP Cams 2921-16 Performance Series Lifters, Solid flat tappet, Set
COMP Cams 2921-1 Performance Series Lifter, Solid Flat Tappet,Mopar,EA
COMP Cams 801-1 Lifter, Solid flat tappet, AMC/Mopar, Each
COMP Cams 821-16 Lifters, Solid flat tappet, Mopar, Set
COMP Cams 822-16 High Energy Lifters, Hyd flat tappet, AMC, Mopar, Set
COMP Cams 882-16 Hi-Tech Lifters, Hydraulic Flat Tappet, AMC/Mopar,Set
COMP Cams 801-16 Lifters, Solid flat tappet, AMC, Mopar, Set
COMP Cams 821-1 Lifter, Solid flat tappet, Mopar, Each
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.