COMP Cams 884-12 Hi-Tech Lifters, Hydraulic flat tappet, Ford, Set
240 Ford Inline Six, 300 Ford Inline Six, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Lifter Type, None Link Bar
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Hi-Tech Hydraulic Lifters have a greater bleed rate, which greatly increases vacuum, throttle response and noise. Hi-Tech Lifters were designed primarily for extremely hot street machines or racing applications where a vacuum rule is in place or where you must run a Hydraulic cam.
- Greater bleed rate increases vacuum
- Increased throttle response for extremely hot street and racing applications
- Not recommended for extended periods of street use
Application1965-96 Ford 240-300
More Like This
COMP Cams 884-1 Hi-Tech Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Ford, Each
COMP Cams 832-12 High Energy Lifters, Hydraulic flat tappet, Ford, Set
COMP Cams 832-1 High Energy Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Ford, Each
COMP Cams 831-12 Lifters, Solid flat tappet, Ford, Set
COMP Cams 831-1 Lifter, Solid flat tappet, Ford, Each
COMP Cams 862-1 Pro Magnum Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Ford, Each
COMP Cams 862-12 Pro Magnum Hydraulic Lifters, Ford, Set of 12
COMP Cams 834-12 High Energy Lifters, Hydraulic flat tappet, Ford, Set
COMP Cams 835-1 Lifter, Solid flat tappet, Ford, Mercury, Each
COMP Cams 835-12 Lifters, Solid flat tappet, Ford, Set
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!