COMP Cams 882-16 Hi-Tech Lifters, Hydraulic Flat Tappet, AMC/Mopar,Set
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Hi-Tech Hydraulic Lifters have a greater bleed rate, which greatly increases vacuum, throttle response and noise. Hi-Tech Lifters were designed primarily for extremely hot street machines or racing applications where a vacuum rule is in place or where you must run a Hydraulic cam.
- Greater bleed rate increases vacuum
- Increased throttle response for extremely hot street and racing applications
- Not recommended for extended periods of street use
Application1967-79 AMC 290-401
1968-89 Chrysler 318-440
1964-89 Plymouth 273-440
1964-91 Dodge 273-440
More Like This
COMP Cams 801-16 Lifters, Solid flat tappet, AMC, Mopar, Set
COMP Cams 882-1 Hi-Tech Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, AMC/Mopar, Each
COMP Cams 822-16 High Energy Lifters, Hyd flat tappet, AMC, Mopar, Set
COMP Cams 824-16 High Energy Lifters, Hydraulic Flat Tappet, Mopar,Set
COMP Cams 2901-12 Performance Series Lifters, Solid Flat Tappet, Mopar
COMP Cams 2901-16 Performance Series Lifters, Solid Flat Tappet, Mopar
COMP Cams 2901-1 Performance Series Lifter, Solid Flat Tappet, AMC, EA
COMP Cams 821-12 Lifters, Solid flat tappet, Mopar, Set
COMP Cams 821-1 Lifter, Solid flat tappet, Mopar, Each
COMP Cams 801-1 Lifter, Solid flat tappet, AMC/Mopar, Each
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.