COMP Cams 882-16 Hi-Tech Lifters, Hydraulic Flat Tappet, AMC/Mopar,Set
AMC V8, Chrysler Small Block V8, Chrysler Big Block V8, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Lifter Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Hi-Tech Hydraulic Lifters have a greater bleed rate, which greatly increases vacuum, throttle response and noise. Hi-Tech Lifters were designed primarily for extremely hot street machines or racing applications where a vacuum rule is in place or where you must run a Hydraulic cam.
- Greater bleed rate increases vacuum
- Increased throttle response for extremely hot street and racing applications
- Not recommended for extended periods of street use
Application1967-79 AMC 290-401
1968-89 Chrysler 318-440
1964-89 Plymouth 273-440
1964-91 Dodge 273-440
More Like This
COMP Cams 801-16 Lifters, Solid flat tappet, AMC, Mopar, Set
COMP Cams 882-1 Hi-Tech Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, AMC/Mopar, Each
COMP Cams 822-16 High Energy Lifters, Hyd flat tappet, AMC, Mopar, Set
COMP Cams 824-16 High Energy Lifters, Hydraulic Flat Tappet, Mopar,Set
COMP Cams 2901-12 Performance Series Lifters, Solid Flat Tappet, Mopar
COMP Cams 2901-16 Performance Series Lifters, Solid Flat Tappet, Mopar
COMP Cams 2901-1 Performance Series Lifter, Solid Flat Tappet, AMC, EA
COMP Cams 821-12 Lifters, Solid flat tappet, Mopar, Set
COMP Cams 821-1 Lifter, Solid flat tappet, Mopar, Each
COMP Cams 801-1 Lifter, Solid flat tappet, AMC/Mopar, Each
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.