COMP Cams 880-1 Hi-Tech Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Chevy, Each
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Hi-Tech Hydraulic Lifters have a greater bleed rate, which greatly increases vacuum, throttle response and noise. Hi-Tech Lifters were designed primarily for extremely hot street machines or racing applications where a vacuum rule is in place or where you must run a Hydraulic cam.
- Greater bleed rate increases vacuum
- Increased throttle response for extremely hot street and racing applications
- Not recommended for extended periods of street use
Application1977-92 Oldsmobile 305-350
1971-92 Pontiac 305-350
1977-93 Buick 305-350
1990-99 Cadillac 305-350
1955-99 Chevy 262-454
1960-99 GMC 267-454
More Like This
COMP Cams 812-1 High Energy Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Chevy, Each
COMP Cams 858-1 Pro Magnum Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Chevy, Each
COMP Cams 886-1 Hi-Tech Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Pontiac, Each
COMP Cams 84000-1 Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Chevy, Each
COMP Cams 880-12 Hi-Tech Lifters, Hydraulic flat tappet, Chevy, Set
COMP Cams 880-16 Hi-Tech Lifters, Hydraulic flat tappet, Chevy, Set
COMP Cams 2900-8 Performance Series Lifters, Solid Flat Tappet, Chevy
COMP Cams 894C-1 Endure-X Lifter, Solid roller, Chevy, Each
COMP Cams 2900-12 Performance Series Lifters, Solid Flat Tappet, Chevy
COMP Cams 2900-1 Performance Series Lifter, Solid Flat Tappet, SBC, EA
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.