COMP Cams 87-123-6 High Energy Solid Camshaft, Toyota 2.2/2.4L
Solid Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 1000 to 4800 RPM Range, 260 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Toyota 20R and 22R 4 cyl. 1974-1989. Solid-Excellent cam for trucks. Good torque for heavy duty use. Smooth idle. High Energy. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
More Like This
COMP Cams 87-119-6 High Energy Solid Camshaft, Toyota 2.2/2.4L
COMP Cams 87-127-6 High Energy Solid Camshaft, Toyota 2.2/2.4L
COMP Cams 10-201-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, AMC V8
COMP Cams 11-203-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 18-123-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy V6
COMP Cams 21-213-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 22-123-6 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar 4-Cylinder
COMP Cams 31-216-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford S/B
COMP Cams 33-222-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford B/B FE
COMP Cams 34-225-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!