COMP Cams 867-16 Pro Magnum Hydraulic Lifters, Mopar, Set of 16
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
COMP Cams Pro Magnum Hydraulic Lifters are specifically designed to perform at higher engine speeds. When engines are equipped with conventional Hydraulic lifters, high RPM is limited by improper positioning of the internal piston. Pro Magnum Lifters eliminate improper positioning and harmful pumping up. COMP Cams Pro Magnum Hydraulic Lifters offer a significant power increase over standard high performance Hydraulic lifters, especially in race applications where a Hydraulic lifter must be used. An adjustable valve train is required to use Pro Magnum Hydraulic Lifters.
- Specifically designed to perform at higher engine speeds
- Proper position of internal piston at higher RPM prevents lifters from harmful “pumping up”
- Unique design yields significant power increase over standard hydraulic lifters
- Adjustable valve train required
Application1968-89 Chrysler 318-440
1968-89 Plymouth 318-440
1968-91 Dodge 318-440
More Like This
COMP Cams 8921-16 Pro Magnum Lifters, Hydraulic roller, Mopar B/B, Set
COMP Cams 8920-16 Pro Magnum Lifters, Hydraulic roller, Mopar S/B, Set
COMP Cams 858-16 Pro Magnum Hydraulic Lifters, Chevy, Set of 16
COMP Cams 865-16 Pro Magnum Hydraulic Lifters, Buick, Set of 16
COMP Cams 875-16 Pro Magnum Hydraulic Roller Lifters, Chevy, Set of 16
COMP Cams 863-16 Pro Magnum Hydraulic Lifters, Olds/Pontiac, Set of 16
COMP Cams 867-12 Pro Magnum Hydraulic Lifters, AMC, Set of 12
COMP Cams 8931-16 Pro Magnum Lifters, Hydraulic roller, Ford S/B, Set
COMP Cams 862-16 Ford Pro Magnum Hydraulic Lifters
COMP Cams 8934-16 Pro Magnum Lifters, Hydraulic Roller, Ford 429/460
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!