COMP Cams 8417-1 Hi-Tech Pushrod, 5/16 Dia., 8.100 Length, Each
0.312" Tube O.D., 0.105" Wall Thickness, Chromoly, For Use with Guideplates, Ball Top Tip Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With a 17% increase in stiffness over standard .080" wall pushrods, Hi-Tech .105" Wall Pushrods feature seamless chromemoly tubing that ensures even greater strength and durability. To ensure the same oil flow as standard pushrods, the .105 Hi-Tech Pushrods have the same diameter oil holes. Available in lengths from 6.250" to 8.200", they are OD ground for consistency and black-oxide finished with laser-etched length and part number for easy identification.
- One-piece construction from .080" wall seamless chromemoly
- Heat-treated for extended durability & guide plate compatibility
- Precision formed and reinforced 5/16" ball type ends
- Black oxide finished and laser etched part number & length
- Ideal for serious street performance and race applications
More Like This
COMP Cams 7732-1 Hi-Tech Pushrod, 3/8 Dia., 7.900 Length, Each
COMP Cams 7733-1 Hi-Tech Pushrod, 3/8 Dia., 7.950 Length, Each
COMP Cams 7735-1 Hi-Tech Pushrod, 3/8 Dia., 8.050 Length, Each
COMP Cams 7736-16 Hi-Tech Pushrods, 3/8 Dia., 8.100 Length, Set
COMP Cams 7736-1 Hi-Tech Pushrod, 3/8 Dia., 8.100 Length, Each
COMP Cams 7737-1 Hi-Tech Pushrod, 3/8 Dia., 8.500 Length, Each
COMP Cams 7738-1 Hi-Tech Pushrod, 3/8 Dia., 8.550 Length, Each
COMP Cams 7740-1 Hi-Tech Pushrod, 3/8 Dia., 8.175 Length, Each
COMP Cams 7742-1 Hi-Tech Pushrod, 3/8 Dia., 8.250 Length, Each
COMP Cams 7745-1 Hi-Tech Pushrod, 3/8 Dia., 8.425 Length, Each
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!