COMP Cams 84035-1 Race Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Each
Ford Small Block V8, Ford Big Block V8, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Lifter Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
As the best all-around high performance Hydraulic flat tappet lifter, Race Hydraulic Lifters from COMP Cams are designed to stand up to the abuse of racing. They feature tighter plunger to body tolerances and super strict tolerances for the mechanical internals. With premium one-piece pushrod seats, heavy-duty snap rings and a lubrited cam face, Race Hydraulic Lifters offer superior performance and durability.
- Tighter plunger-to-body tolerances and premium one-piece pushrod seats
- Super strict tolerances for the mechanical internals optimize performance
- Extra heavy-duty snap ring design increases lifter strength and durability
Application1962-2001 Ford 221-460
More Like This
COMP Cams 832-1 High Energy Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Ford, Each
COMP Cams 862-1 Pro Magnum Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Ford, Each
COMP Cams 833-1 Lifter, Solid flat tappet, Chevy, Ford, Each
COMP Cams 884-1 Hi-Tech Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Ford, Each
COMP Cams 832-16 High Energy Lifters, Hydraulic flat tappet, Ford, Set
COMP Cams 831-1 Lifter, Solid flat tappet, Ford, Each
COMP Cams 884-16 Hi-Tech Lifters, Hydraulic flat tappet, Ford, Set
COMP Cams 817-1 Performance Series Lifter, Solid Flat Tappet, Ford, EA
COMP Cams 2910-1 Lifter, Solid flat tappet, Ford S/B, Each
Rhoads Lifters 9008 Ford V8 Hydraulic Lifters
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!