COMP Cams 84000-16 Chevy Race Hydraulic Lifters
Chevy Small Block V8, Chevy Big Block V8, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Lifter Type
- These COMP Cams are designed to stand up to the abuse of racing.
- Has super strict tolerances for the mechanical internals optimize performance
- Features tighter plunger to body tolerances and premium one-piece pushrod seats
- Manufactured with premium one-piece pushrod seats, heavy-duty snap rings and a lubricated cam face
- They feature tighter plunger to body tolerances and super strict tolerances for the mechanical internals
As the best all-around high performance hydraulic flat tappet lifter, Race Hydraulic Lifters from COMP Cams are designed to stand up to the abuse of racing. They feature tighter plunger to body tolerances and super strict tolerances for the mechanical internals. With premium one-piece pushrod seats, heavy-duty snap rings and a lubrited cam face, Race Hydraulic Lifters offer superior performance and durability.
- Tighter plunger to body tolerances and premium one-piece pushrod seats
- Super strict tolerances for the mechanical internals optimize performance
- Extra heavy-duty snap ring design increases lifter strength and durability
- Chevy 265-400
- Chevy 396-454
- Diameter: .842"
- Seat Height: 2.01"
- Weight: 104 grams
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
COMP Cams 84035-16 Ford Racing Hydraulic Lifters, Set of 16
COMP Cams 812-16 High Energy Chevy Hydraulic Lifters
COMP Cams 84035-1 Race Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Each
COMP Cams 84000-1 Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Chevy, Each
COMP Cams 800-16 Chevy Solid Lifters with Oil Hole
COMP Cams 2900-16 Chevy Solid Lifters
Chevy Anti-Pump Up Hydraulic Lifters
COMP Cams 800-1 Performance Series Lifter, Solid flat tappet, Each
COMP Cams 832-1 High Energy Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Ford, Each
COMP Cams 862-1 Pro Magnum Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Ford, Each
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
A guide on how to check piston to valve clearance to prevent interference. See what tools are used to make this process easier.
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.
Rebuilding an engine? Stay organized by using a valvetrain rocker arm organizer tray while disassembling the valvetrain components. Learn some tips on why you shouldn't mix up lifters if you intend on using them again.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.
To get the longest life and most performance out of your engine, it's important to have the valve lash set correctly. Here we show you how to set valve lash on a small block Chevy using a hydraulic lift camshaft.