COMP Cams 84-131-6 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Nissan 2400cc/2800cc
Solid Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 2000 to 6000 RPM Range, 280 Intake Duration, 280S Grind Number
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Nissan 2400-2800cc 6 cyl. 1970-1984. Solid-Serious street use or mild road Racing. Strong mid-range with good top end. Magnum. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
More Like This
COMP Cams 08-430-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 11-430-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 12-430-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-702-8 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 20-232-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 21-237-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 22-131-6 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar 4-Cylinder
COMP Cams 34-700-9 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 35-226-3 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 5/5.8L
COMP Cams 35-314-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 5.0L
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!