COMP Cams 8311-1 Hi-Tech Pushrod, 5/16 Dia., 6.800 Length, Each
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
COMP Cams Hi-Tech Oil Restricting Pushrods feature 0.050" oil holes, which are half the size of standard Hi-Tech Pushrods. These pushrods maintain the consistent Hi-Tech Pushrod features, including one-piece 4130 chromemoly material with a wall thickness of .080" and a 60 Rockwell hardness. To avoid confusion, each oil restricted pushrod is clearly labeled with length and diameter. For each engine platform COMP Cams offers five different pushrod lengths to meet any need.
- One-piece construction from .080" wall seamless chromemoly
- Heat-treated for extended durability & guide plate compatibility
- Precision formed and reinforced 5/16" ball type ends
- Black oxide finished and laser etched part number & length
- Ideal for serious street performance and race applications
More Like This
COMP Cams 7929-16 Hi-Tech Pushrods, 5/16 Dia., 6.800 Length, Set
COMP Cams 7929-1 Hi-Tech Pushrod, 5/16 Dia., 6.800 Length, Each
COMP Cams 7632-1 Magnum Pushrod, 5/16 Dia., 6.800 Length, Each
COMP Cams 8311-16 Hi-Tech Pushrods, 5/16 Dia., 6.800 Length, Set
COMP Cams 7632-16 Magnum Pushrods, 5/16 Dia., 6.800 Length, Set
COMP Cams 7263-1 Magnum Pushrod, 5/16 Dia., 9.300 Length, Each
COMP Cams 7372-1 Magnum Pushrod, 5/16 Dia., 7.800 Length, Each
COMP Cams 7502-1 Magnum Pushrod, 5/16 Dia., 8.400 Length, Each
COMP Cams 7622-1 Magnum Pushrod, 5/16 Dia., 6.300 Length, Each
COMP Cams 7623-1 Magnum Pushrod, 5/16 Dia., 6.750 Length, Each
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.