COMP Cams 83-200-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft, International 304/392
Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 800 to 4500 RPM Range, 252 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
International Harvester 304-392 c.i. 8 cyl. 1970-1978. Hydraulic-Low end power, strong torque, good mileage, best for 304 with stock transmission. High Energy Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
More Like This
COMP Cams 83-202-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft,International 304/345/392
COMP Cams 10-200-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, AMC
COMP Cams 10-201-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, AMC V8
COMP Cams 11-203-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 11-205-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 12-321-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 15-115-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, GM V6
COMP Cams 18-115-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, GM V6
COMP Cams 18-119-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, GM V6
COMP Cams 18-123-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy V6
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!