COMP Cams 818-16 Chevy Endure-X Solid Roller Lifters, Standard Cam
Chevy Small Block V8, Mechanical/Solid Roller Lifter Type, .842" Outside Diameter
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Today’s engines place a greater demand on lifters than ever before. With more aggressive cam lobe designs and increased rpm ranges, it takes a superior roller lifter to withstand the abuse. COMP Cams has set the industry standard with the Endure-X Solid Roller Lifters. Endure-X Lifters are fully heat-treated, machined to ultra-high tolerances, and are fully rebuildable.
Recommended for use with .900" or larger base circle camshafts. Fits small block Chevy V8 265-400 (set of eight lifters).
- Removable Link Bar
- Patented assembly with benefits of a removable link bar
- Safety of a captured link bar
- EDM Oil Injection Technology
- Bearing assembly receives constant flow of pressurized oil via precision hole aimed directly at needle bearings
- Precision Sorted Bearings
- Needle bearings are sorted by size to distribute load evenly
- Prevents premature wear and failure
- Tool Steel Axle
- Made of wear resistant tool steel to prolong the life of roller assembly, particularly in high rpm applications
- Diameter: .842"
- Weight: 119 grams
- Pushrod Seat Location: Centered
- Oil Hole vs. Axle: Perpendicular
- Seat Height: 1.88"
More Like This
COMP Cams 815-16 Endure-X Lifters, Solid roller, Chevy, Set
COMP Cams 815-1 Endure-X Lifter, Solid roller, Chevy, Each
COMP Cams 818-1 Endure-X Lifter, Solid roller, Chevy, Each
COMP Cams 818-8 Endure-X Lifters, Solid roller, Set
COMP Cams 871-1 Endure-X Lifter, Solid roller, Chevy 5.0/5.7L, Each
COMP Cams 888-1 Endure-X Lifter, Solid roller, Chevy, Each
COMP Cams 890-16 Endure-X Lifters, Solid roller, Chevy, Set
COMP Cams 890R-1 Endure-X Lifter, Solid roller, Chevy, Each
COMP Cams 891-1 Endure-X Lifter, Solid roller, Chevy, Each
COMP Cams 894L-1 Endure-X Lifter, Solid roller, Chevy, Each
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!