COMP Cams 818-16 Chevy Endure-X Solid Roller Lifters, Standard Cam
Chevy Small Block V8, Mechanical/Solid Roller Lifter Type, 0.842" Lifter Body Diameter
Today’s engines place a greater demand on lifters than ever before. With more aggressive cam lobe designs and increased rpm ranges, it takes a superior roller lifter to withstand the abuse. COMP Cams has set the industry standard with the Endure-X Solid Roller Lifters. Endure-X Lifters are fully heat-treated, machined to ultra-high tolerances, and are fully rebuildable.
Recommended for use with .900" or larger base circle camshafts. Fits small block Chevy V8 265-400 (set of eight lifters).
- Removable Link Bar
- Patented assembly with benefits of a removable link bar
- Safety of a captured link bar
- EDM Oil Injection Technology
- Bearing assembly receives constant flow of pressurized oil via precision hole aimed directly at needle bearings
- Precision Sorted Bearings
- Needle bearings are sorted by size to distribute load evenly
- Prevents premature wear and failure
- Tool Steel Axle
- Made of wear resistant tool steel to prolong the life of roller assembly, particularly in high rpm applications
- Diameter: .842"
- Weight: 119 grams
- Pushrod Seat Location: Centered
- Oil Hole vs. Axle: Perpendicular
- Seat Height: 1.88"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
A guide on how to check piston to valve clearance to prevent interference. See what tools are used to make this process easier.
Rebuilding an engine? Stay organized by using a valvetrain rocker arm organizer tray while disassembling the valvetrain components. Learn some tips on why you shouldn't mix up lifters if you intend on using them again.
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.
To get the longest life and most performance out of your engine, it's important to have the valve lash set correctly. Here we show you how to set valve lash on a small block Chevy using a hydraulic lift camshaft.
Follow along as we install a Pete Jackson Noisy Gear Drive on a Chevy 454. Learn about the installation process from Speedway Motors Street Tech Kevin.