COMP Cams 818-16 Chevy Endure-X Solid Roller Lifters, Standard Cam
Chevy Small Block V8, Mechanical/Solid Roller Lifter Type, .842" Outside Diameter
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Today’s engines place a greater demand on lifters than ever before. With more aggressive cam lobe designs and increased rpm ranges, it takes a superior roller lifter to withstand the abuse. COMP Cams has set the industry standard with the Endure-X Solid Roller Lifters. Endure-X Lifters are fully heat-treated, machined to ultra-high tolerances, and are fully rebuildable.
Recommended for use with .900" or larger base circle camshafts. Fits small block Chevy V8 265-400 (set of eight lifters).
- Removable Link Bar
- Patented assembly with benefits of a removable link bar
- Safety of a captured link bar
- EDM Oil Injection Technology
- Bearing assembly receives constant flow of pressurized oil via precision hole aimed directly at needle bearings
- Precision Sorted Bearings
- Needle bearings are sorted by size to distribute load evenly
- Prevents premature wear and failure
- Tool Steel Axle
- Made of wear resistant tool steel to prolong the life of roller assembly, particularly in high rpm applications
- Diameter: .842"
- Weight: 119 grams
- Pushrod Seat Location: Centered
- Oil Hole vs. Axle: Perpendicular
- Seat Height: 1.88"
More Like This
COMP Cams 815-16 Endure-X Lifters, Solid roller, Chevy, Set
COMP Cams 815-1 Endure-X Lifter, Solid roller, Chevy, Each
COMP Cams 818-1 Endure-X Lifter, Solid roller, Chevy, Each
COMP Cams 818-8 Endure-X Lifters, Solid roller, Set
COMP Cams 871-1 Endure-X Lifter, Solid roller, Chevy 5.0/5.7L, Each
COMP Cams 888-1 Endure-X Lifter, Solid roller, Chevy, Each
COMP Cams 890-16 Endure-X Lifters, Solid roller, Chevy, Set
COMP Cams 890R-1 Endure-X Lifter, Solid roller, Chevy, Each
COMP Cams 891-1 Endure-X Lifter, Solid roller, Chevy, Each
COMP Cams 894L-1 Endure-X Lifter, Solid roller, Chevy, Each
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Speedway Motors Street Tech Kevin recently installed a Gear Drive on the 454 destined for his '54 Belair.
To get the longest life and most performance out of your engine, it's important to have the valve lash set correctly. Here we show you how to set valve lash on a small block Chevy using a hydraulic lift camshaft.
Picking a proper camshaft for your project can rapidly deteriorate into chaos. So many possibilities. Want a little advice? Click here!