COMP Cams 817-16 Ford V8 Solid Lifters with Oil Hole
Ford Small Block V8, Ford Big Block V8, Mechanical/Solid Flat Tappet Lifter Type
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
When assembling a high performance engine you must use only the best parts and match them carefully. COMP Cams deluxe solid lifters with .012" hole on the lifter face helps oil cam-to-lifter contact area and reduces wear. COMP Cams lifters are manufactured to the highest standards and when used with their oil additive will give you the best results.
- Precision-ground crown radius and surface finish to promote camshaft compatibility and high-rpm durability
- Lightweight design and premium one-piece pushrod seat provide an extended rpm range
- Precision-machined and accurately located oil band to yield a consistent, properly metered oil flow
- Designed for elevated, race application valve spring pressures
- Ideal for high-end street and race engines
Item Details302-351W (1969-up)
Boss 302, 351C, 351M, 400M
- Diameter: .875"
- Weight: 97 grams
- Seat Height: 1.95"
More Like This
COMP Cams 833-16 Ford V8 Solid Lifters
COMP Cams 800-16 Chevy Solid Lifters with Oil Hole
COMP Cams 84035-16 Ford Racing Hydraulic Lifters, Set of 16
COMP Cams 2900-12 Performance Series Lifters, Solid Flat Tappet, Chevy
COMP Cams 2900-1 Performance Series Lifter, Solid Flat Tappet, SBC, EA
COMP Cams 2921-16 Performance Series Lifters, Solid flat tappet, Set
COMP Cams 2921-1 Performance Series Lifter, Solid Flat Tappet,Mopar,EA
COMP Cams 2931-1 Lifter, Solid flat tappet, Ford 292/312 Y-Block, Each
COMP Cams 800-1 Performance Series Lifter, Solid flat tappet, Each
COMP Cams 801-1 Lifter, Solid flat tappet, AMC/Mopar, Each
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.