COMP Cams 817-16 Ford V8 Solid Lifters with Oil Hole
Ford Small Block V8, Ford Big Block V8, Mechanical/Solid Flat Tappet Lifter Type
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
When assembling a high performance engine you must use only the best parts and match them carefully. COMP Cams deluxe solid lifters with .012" hole on the lifter face helps oil cam-to-lifter contact area and reduces wear. COMP Cams lifters are manufactured to the highest standards and when used with their oil additive will give you the best results.
- Precision-ground crown radius and surface finish to promote camshaft compatibility and high-rpm durability
- Lightweight design and premium one-piece pushrod seat provide an extended rpm range
- Precision-machined and accurately located oil band to yield a consistent, properly metered oil flow
- Designed for elevated, race application valve spring pressures
- Ideal for high-end street and race engines
Item Details302-351W (1969-up)
Boss 302, 351C, 351M, 400M
- Diameter: .875"
- Weight: 97 grams
- Seat Height: 1.95"
More Like This
COMP Cams 833-16 Ford V8 Solid Lifters
COMP Cams 817-1 Performance Series Lifter, Solid Flat Tappet, Ford, EA
COMP Cams 833-1 Lifter, Solid flat tappet, Chevy, Ford, Each
COMP Cams 810-16 Performance Series Lifters, Solid flat tappet, Set
COMP Cams 810-1 Performance Series Lifter, Solid Flat Tappet, Ford, EA
COMP Cams 817-12 Performance Series Lifters, Solid Flat Tappet, Ford
COMP Cams 832-1 High Energy Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Ford, Each
COMP Cams 862-1 Pro Magnum Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Ford, Each
COMP Cams 884-1 Hi-Tech Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Ford, Each
COMP Cams 862-16 Ford Pro Magnum Hydraulic Lifters
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!