COMP Cams 817-12 Performance Series Lifters, Solid Flat Tappet, Ford
Ford Small Block V8, Mechanical/Solid Flat Tappet Lifter Type, None Link Bar
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
COMP Cams Performance Series Solid/Mechanical Lifters With EDM Injection Technology are premium lifters designed specifically for high-end street and race applications. Built to extreme precision tolerances to create the most durable solid lifters available, Performance Series Lifters are engineered to handle elevated, race application valve spring pressures. Each lifter features a precision-ground crown radius and surface finish to extend high-rpm durability and promote compatibility with performance Camshafts. The .012" EDM oil hole in the lifter face increases oil flow to the lifter face to Camshaft lobe contact point. These lifters are designed for Ford 302-351W, Boss 302, 351 Cleveland, and 429 460 Big Block Fords.
- Precision-ground crown radius and surface finish promote performance Camshaft compatibility and high RPM durability
- Lightweight design and one-piece pushrod seat provide extended RPM range
- Feature a precision-machined and accurately located oil band to yield a consistent and properly metered oil flow
- Designed for elevated, race application valve spring pressures
- Ideal for high-end street and race engines
Application1977-92 Lincoln 302-400
1969-2001 Ford 302-400
1968-2001 Mercury 302-400
More Like This
COMP Cams 810-16 Performance Series Lifters, Solid flat tappet, Set
COMP Cams 817-1 Performance Series Lifter, Solid Flat Tappet, Ford, EA
COMP Cams 810-1 Performance Series Lifter, Solid Flat Tappet, Ford, EA
COMP Cams 817-16 Ford V8 Solid Lifters with Oil Hole
COMP Cams 2910-12 Lifters, Solid flat tappet, Ford, Set
COMP Cams 832-1 High Energy Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Ford, Each
COMP Cams 862-1 Pro Magnum Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Ford, Each
COMP Cams 884-1 Hi-Tech Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Ford, Each
COMP Cams 833-16 Ford V8 Solid Lifters
COMP Cams 832-16 High Energy Lifters, Hydraulic flat tappet, Ford, Set
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!