COMP Cams 811FH-16 Flathead Ford V8 Lifters
Mechanical/Solid Flat Tappet Lifter Type, 1.00" Outside Diameter
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Stretch your old iron to new limits with the all-new COMP Cam Flathead Ford Solid/Mechanical Lifters that benefit from advanced modern production technology, including chilled cast iron material construction and state-of-the-art machining and grinding techniques.Designed specifically for V8 239-255 Flathead Ford applications, the new direct acting Flathead Ford Solid/Mechanical Lifters are not simply rebuilt parts; they are a newly engineered product designed to be a direct replacement for hard-to-find stock parts.
- Freshly engineered solid/mechanical lifters designed for V8 239-255 Flathead Fords
- Utilizes modern production advances in chilled cast iron technology, state-of-the-art machining and grinding techniques
- Brand new design is direct replacement for stock parts
- Adjustable, direct acting flat tappet is perfect for use with new nostalgic Thumpr Cams and other Flathead projects
More Like This
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!