COMP Cams 811FH-16 Flathead Ford V8 Lifters
Mechanical/Solid Flat Tappet Lifter Type, 1.00" Outside Diameter
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Stretch your old iron to new limits with the all-new COMP Cam Flathead Ford Solid/Mechanical Lifters that benefit from advanced modern production technology, including chilled cast iron material construction and state-of-the-art machining and grinding techniques.Designed specifically for V8 239-255 Flathead Ford applications, the new direct acting Flathead Ford Solid/Mechanical Lifters are not simply rebuilt parts; they are a newly engineered product designed to be a direct replacement for hard-to-find stock parts.
- Freshly engineered solid/mechanical lifters designed for V8 239-255 Flathead Fords
- Utilizes modern production advances in chilled cast iron technology, state-of-the-art machining and grinding techniques
- Brand new design is direct replacement for stock parts
- Adjustable, direct acting flat tappet is perfect for use with new nostalgic Thumpr Cams and other Flathead projects
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Speedway Motors Street Tech Kevin recently installed a Gear Drive on the 454 destined for his '54 Belair.
To get the longest life and most performance out of your engine, it's important to have the valve lash set correctly. Here we show you how to set valve lash on a small block Chevy using a hydraulic lift camshaft.
Picking a proper camshaft for your project can rapidly deteriorate into chaos. So many possibilities. Want a little advice? Click here!