COMP Cams 7941-8 Hi-Tech Pushrods, 3/8 Dia., 9.250 Length, Set
0.375" Tube O.D., 0.08" Wall Thickness, Chromoly, For Use with Guideplates, Ball Top Tip Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The pushrod is one of the most important pieces of the valve train, but all too often it's taken for granted. Pushrods not only have to be strong enough to not fail, bend or burn up at the ends, they must also match the frequency of all the rest of the parts in the valve train, as well as the rpm at which the engine will be run. Today's all-out race engines demand the highest quality components at every step, and COMP Cams Hi-Tech Pushrods fill that requirement. Hi-Tech Pushrods feature a one-piece design from .080" wall, seamless chromemoly tubing that ensures the ultimate in strength and durability. Ends are precision formed, yielding added thickness and strength in the critical tip area, while maintaining constant wall thickness and concentricity. The pushrods are then heat-treated for maximum strength to ensure compatibility with guide plates. They are O.D. ground for consistency and black-oxide finished with length and part number laser etched on the O.D. for ease of identification.
- One-piece construction from .080" wall seamless chromemoly
- Heat-treated for extended durability & guide plate compatibility
- Precision formed and reinforced 5/16" ball type ends
- Black oxide finished and laser etched part number & length
- Ideal for serious street performance and race applications
More Like This
COMP Cams 7761-1 Hi-Tech Pushrod, 5/16 Dia., 8.000 Length, Each
COMP Cams 7931-8 Hi-Tech Pushrods, 3/8 Dia., 8.280 Length, Set
COMP Cams 7941-16 Hi-Tech Pushrods, 3/8 Dia., 9.250 Length, Set
COMP Cams 7951-8 Hi-Tech Pushrods, 3/8 Dia., 8.680 Length, Set
COMP Cams 7969-8 Hi-Tech Pushrods, 3/8 Dia., 8.380 Length, Set
COMP Cams 7974-8 Hi-Tech Pushrods, 5/16 Dia., 7.850 Length, Set
COMP Cams 7978-8 Hi-Tech Pushrods, 3/8 Dia., 9.750 Length, Set
COMP Cams 7983-1 Hi-Tech Pushrod, 3/8 Dia., 8.000 Length, Each
COMP Cams 7995-1 Hi-Tech Pushrod, 5/16 Dia., 8.000 Length, Each
COMP Cams 8304-1 Hi-Tech Pushrod, 5/16 Dia., 8.000 Length, Each
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!