The pushrod is one of the most important pieces of the valve train, but all too often it's taken for granted. Pushrods not only have to be strong enough to not fail, bend or burn up at the ends, they must also match the frequency of all the rest of the parts in the valve train, as well as the rpm at which the engine will be run. Today's all-out race engines demand the highest quality components at every step, and COMP Cams Hi-Tech Pushrods fill that requirement. Hi-Tech Pushrods feature a one-piece design from .080" wall, seamless chromemoly tubing that ensures the ultimate in strength and durability. Ends are precision formed, yielding added thickness and strength in the critical tip area, while maintaining constant wall thickness and concentricity. The pushrods are then heat-treated for maximum strength to ensure compatibility with guide plates. They are O.D. ground for consistency and black-oxide finished with length and part number laser etched on the O.D. for ease of identification.
- One-piece construction from .080" wall seamless chromemoly
- Heat-treated for extended durability & guide plate compatibility
- Precision formed and reinforced 5/16" ball type ends
- Black oxide finished and laser etched part number & length
- Ideal for serious street performance and race applications