COMP Cams 7761-1 Hi-Tech Pushrod, 5/16 Dia., 8.000 Length, Each
0.312" Tube O.D., 0.08" Wall Thickness, Chromoly, Is For Use with Guideplates, Is Heat Treated
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Designed for high lift applications where pushrod and seat interference are problems at maximum lift, Hi-Tech 210" Radius Pushrods work well with rocker arms that feature cup type adjusters and applications that demand pushrods with more load bearing surface. Hi-Tech 210" Radius Pushrods have the same features as other Hi-Tech Pushrods, with the addition of a 210" radius rather than standard 180" radius. Featuring a one-piece design from .080" wall, seamless chromemoly tubing that ensures exceptional durability, the pushrods are heat-treated for maximum strength, OD ground for consistency and black-oxide finished with length and part number laser etched on for easy identification.
- One-piece construction from .080" wall seamless chromemoly
- Heat-treated for extended durability & guide plate compatibility
- Precision formed and reinforced 5/16" ball type ends
- Black oxide finished and laser etched part number & length
- Ideal for serious street performance and race applications
More Like This
COMP Cams 7995-1 Hi-Tech Pushrod, 5/16 Dia., 8.000 Length, Each
COMP Cams 8304-1 Hi-Tech Pushrod, 5/16 Dia., 8.000 Length, Each
COMP Cams 7695-1 Magnum Pushrod, 5/16 Dia., 8.000 Length, Each
COMP Cams 7761-16 Hi-Tech Pushrods, 5/16 Dia., 8.000 Length, Set
COMP Cams 7995-16 Hi-Tech Pushrods, 5/16 Dia., 8.000 Length, Set
COMP Cams 8304-16 Hi-Tech Pushrods, 5/16 Dia., 8.000 Length, Set
COMP Cams 8415-12 Hi-Tech Pushrods, 5/16 Dia., 8.000 Length, Set
COMP Cams 8415-16 Hi-Tech Pushrods, 5/16 Dia., 8.000 Length, Set
COMP Cams 8415-1 Hi-Tech Pushrod, 5/16 Dia., 8.000 Length, Each
COMP Cams 7983-1 Hi-Tech Pushrod, 3/8 Dia., 8.000 Length, Each
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.