COMP Cams 7733-1 Hi-Tech Pushrod, 3/8 Dia., 7.950 Length, Each
0.375" Tube O.D., 0.08" Wall Thickness, Chromoly, Is For Use with Guideplates, Is Heat Treated
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Designed for high lift applications where pushrod and seat interference are problems at maximum lift, Hi-Tech 210" Radius Pushrods work well with rocker arms that feature cup type adjusters and applications that demand pushrods with more load bearing surface. Hi-Tech 210" Radius Pushrods have the same features as other Hi-Tech Pushrods, with the addition of a 210" radius rather than standard 180" radius. Featuring a one-piece design from .080" wall, seamless chromemoly tubing that ensures exceptional durability, the pushrods are heat-treated for maximum strength, OD ground for consistency and black-oxide finished with length and part number laser etched on for easy identification.
- One-piece construction from .080" wall seamless chromemoly
- Heat-treated for extended durability & guide plate compatibility
- Precision formed and reinforced 5/16" ball type ends
- Black oxide finished and laser etched part number & length
- Ideal for serious street performance and race applications
More Like This
COMP Cams 7732-1 Hi-Tech Pushrod, 3/8 Dia., 7.900 Length, Each
COMP Cams 7733-16 Hi-Tech Pushrods, 3/8 Dia., 7.950 Length, Set
COMP Cams 7735-1 Hi-Tech Pushrod, 3/8 Dia., 8.050 Length, Each
COMP Cams 7736-1 Hi-Tech Pushrod, 3/8 Dia., 8.100 Length, Each
COMP Cams 7737-1 Hi-Tech Pushrod, 3/8 Dia., 8.500 Length, Each
COMP Cams 7738-1 Hi-Tech Pushrod, 3/8 Dia., 8.550 Length, Each
COMP Cams 7740-1 Hi-Tech Pushrod, 3/8 Dia., 8.175 Length, Each
COMP Cams 7742-1 Hi-Tech Pushrod, 3/8 Dia., 8.250 Length, Each
COMP Cams 7745-1 Hi-Tech Pushrod, 3/8 Dia., 8.425 Length, Each
COMP Cams 7747-1 Hi-Tech Pushrod, 5/16 Dia., 8.075 Length, Each
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!