COMP Cams 7502-1 Magnum Pushrod, 5/16 Dia., 8.400 Length, Each
0.312" Tube O.D., 0.08" Wall Thickness, Chromoly, Is For Use with Guideplates, Is Heat Treated
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Magnum Pushrods from COMP Cams offer an affordable solution for your .080" wall chromemoly pushrod needs. Designed to withstand the stresses of a high performance engine, Magnum Pushrods are head-treated for extended durability and have precision formed, reinforced ends. Magnum Pushrods are black-oxide finished with their part number and length laser etched onto the surface for easy identification.
- Durable, one-piece .080" wall chromemoly steel tubing
- Heat-treated for durability & guide plate compatibility
- Black oxide finished with laser-etched part number
- Ideal for street performance and mild race applications
More Like This
COMP Cams 7502-16 Magnum Pushrods, 5/16 Dia., 8.400 Length, Set
COMP Cams 7522-1 Magnum Pushrod, 3/8 Dia., 8.400 Length, Each
COMP Cams 7131-1 Magnum Pushrod, 3/8 Dia., 8.280 Length, Each
COMP Cams 7131-8 Magnum Pushrods, 3/8 Dia., 8.280 Length, Set
COMP Cams 7154-16 Magnum Pushrods, 3/8 Dia., 9.250 Length, Set
COMP Cams 7155-16 Magnum Pushrods, 3/8 Dia., 6.850 Length, Set
COMP Cams 7155-1 Magnum Pushrod, 3/8 Dia., 6.850 Length, Each
COMP Cams 7157-16 Magnum Pushrods, 3/8 Dia., 7.150 Length, Set
COMP Cams 7157-1 Magnum Pushrod, 3/8 Dia., 7.150 Length, Each
COMP Cams 7158-1 Magnum Pushrod, 3/8 Dia., 7.200 Length, Each
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!