COMP Cams 70-115-6 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, 800-4800 RPM
2.0 Ford Inline Four, 2.3 Ford Inline Four, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
High Energy Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. Hydraulic-Excellent torque and good mileage. Perfect cam for OEM replacement. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
Application1971-91 Ford 122-140
1971-91 Mercury 122-140
More Like This
COMP Cams 70-119-6 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, 1000-5000 RPM
COMP Cams 70-123-6 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 2.0/2.3L
COMP Cams 70-204-6 Oval Track Solid Camshaft, Ford 4-Cylinder
COMP Cams 70-127-6 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 2.0/2.3L
COMP Cams 70-131-6 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, 1800-5800 RPM
COMP Cams 70-202-6 Oval Track Solid Camshaft, Ford 4-Cylinder
COMP Cams CL70-127-6 2.3 Ford Hydraulic Cam & Lifter Kit 1500-5500 RPM
Speedway 2.3 Ford Hydraulic Cam, 3800-7200 RPM
Speedway 2.3 Ford Solid Lifter Cam, 3800-7200 RPM
Speedway 2.3 Ford Solid Lifter Cam, 4000-7200 RPM
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.