COMP Cams 689-423-13 XFI AFM Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy LS
Chevy LS V8, Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft Type, 2000 to 6900 RPM Range, 286 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
For more than 35 years, the COMP Cams mission has never changed: to produce the highest-performing products possible, provide customers with superior service, and to lead the industry in technological development. While the COMP Performance Group has grown to multiple companies and hundreds of employees, we still retain the competitive spirit and desire to be the very best that has positioned COMP Cams as the absolute leader in valve train components.
- Newest & quickest lobe profiles in the Xtreme family; provide a terrific increase in performance
- Tuned for use in EFI applications where extra air flow signal through the carburetor is not required (feature wider lobe separation without loss of responsiveness)
- Work well with aftermarket cylinder heads & feature high lift
Application2008-15 Chevy 294-427
More Like This
COMP Cams 146-460-11 LSR Series Hyd. Roller Camshaft,Chevy LSA/LS3/LS9
COMP Cams 146-462-11 LSR Series Hyd. Roller Camshaft,Chevy LSA/LS3/LS9
COMP Cams 54-408-11 XFI RPM Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy LS
COMP Cams 54-412-11 XFI RPM Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy LS
COMP Cams 54-418-11 XFI RPM Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 54-424-11 XFI RPM Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 54-448-11 XFI XE-R Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 54-451-11 XFI Xtreme Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 54-454-11 LSR Series Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy LS
COMP Cams 54-455-11 LSR Series Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!