COMP Cams 68-235-4 Xtreme 4x4 Hydraulic Camshaft, AMC Jeep/L6
199 AMC Inline Six, 232 AMC Inline Six, 258 AMC Inline Six, 4.0L AMC Inline Six
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Xtreme 4x4 Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts NOT FOR FUEL INJECTION. Hydraulic-Good torque and excellent midrange power. Best with lower gear ratios. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Improved throttle response & increased low & mid-range RPM horsepower for towing & off-road
- Designed for use with common restrictive factory exhaust systems, including OEM exhaust manifolds
Application1964-88 AMC 199-258
1964-98 Jeep 232-258
More Like This
COMP Cams 68-232-4 Xtreme 4x4 Hydraulic Camshaft, Jeep 232
COMP Cams 68-239-4 Xtreme 4x4 Hydraulic Camshaft, AMC Jeep/L6
COMP Cams 68-231-4 Xtreme 4x4 Hydraulic Camshaft, AMC Jeep/L6
COMP Cams 68-200-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, AMC Jeep/L6
COMP Cams 68-201-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, AMC Jeep/L6
Edelbrock 2208 Rollin Thunder Performance Plus Camshaft
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Picking a proper camshaft for your project can rapidly deteriorate into chaos. So many possibilities. Want a little advice? Click here!
The art of selecting a camshaft that performs right in your street rod may become easier with experience, but the choice is less of a guessing game once you have a few of the basics, found in this latest article from Speedway.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Speedway Motors Street Tech Kevin recently installed a Gear Drive on the 454 destined for his '54 Belair.