COMP Cams 68-201-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, AMC Jeep/L6
199 AMC Inline Six, 232 AMC Inline Six, 258 AMC Inline Six, 4.0L AMC Inline Six
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
High Energy Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts NOT FOR FUEL INJECTION. Hydraulic-Good power for Wagoneers and Jeeps. Great for towing, 4WD and off-road. Smooth idle. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
Application1964-88 AMC 199-258
1964-98 Jeep 232-258
More Like This
COMP Cams 10-201-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, AMC V8
COMP Cams 31-216-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford S/B
COMP Cams 35-216-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 5/5.8L
COMP Cams 42-228-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Oldsmobile 260/455
COMP Cams 66-237-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 240/300
COMP Cams 83-201-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, International
COMP Cams 51-230-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams 64-247-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar Slant Six
COMP Cams 69-235-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, 1400-5400 RPM
COMP Cams 61-233-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, 1000-5000 RPM
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.