COMP Cams 65-236-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft,Ford 144/170/200/250
Ford Inline Six, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 1000 to 5000 RPM Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Ford 144-250 c.i. 6 cyl. 1960-1983 (7.808 deck). Hydraulic-Good for towing in 200-250 c.i. mid-range torque and power. Smooth idle. High Energy Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
Application1960-83 Ford 144-250
More Like This
COMP Cams 65-235-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft,Ford 144/170/200/250
COMP Cams 66-237-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 240/300
COMP Cams 66-248-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 240/300
COMP Cams 66-236-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford Inline Six
Edelbrock 2208 Rollin Thunder Performance Plus Camshaft
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!