COMP Cams 65-235-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft,Ford 144/170/200/250
Ford Inline Six, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 500 to 4500 RPM Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Ford 144-250 c.i. 6 cyl. 1960-1983 (7.808 deck). Hydraulic-Best cam for for low RPM torque or for use in 200 c.i. and smaller engines. Economy and smooth idle. High Energy Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
Application1960-83 Ford 144-250
More Like This
COMP Cams 65-236-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft,Ford 144/170/200/250
COMP Cams 66-237-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 240/300
COMP Cams 66-248-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 240/300
COMP Cams 66-236-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford Inline Six
Edelbrock 2208 Rollin Thunder Performance Plus Camshaft
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!