COMP Cams 64-246-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar Slant Six
170 Chrysler Slant Six, 198 Chrysler Slant Six, 225 Chrysler Slant Six, 800 to 4500 RPM Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chrysler 225 C.I. 6 CYL. 1960-1987. Hydraulic-Good stock replacement for mileage and power increase. Low RPM torque. Smooth idle. High Energy Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
Application1960-83 Plymouth 170-225
1960-87 Dodge 170-225
More Like This
COMP Cams 83-200-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft, International 304/392
COMP Cams 51-229-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams 16-232-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy V6
COMP Cams 20-208-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 69-234-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Buick 3.8L V6
COMP Cams 18-119-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, GM V6
COMP Cams 12-205-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 15-200-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, GM V6
COMP Cams 21-212-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 65-235-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft,Ford 144/170/200/250
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.