COMP Cams 64-241-4 High Energy Solid Camshaft, Mopar Slant Six
170 Chrysler Slant Six, 198 Chrysler Slant Six, 225 Chrysler Slant Six, 1200 to 5000 RPM Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chrysler 225 C.I. 6 CYL. 1960-1987. Solid-Excellent choice for trucks and towing. Good power in low-mid RPMs. Smooth idle. High Energy Mechanical Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
Application1960-83 Plymouth 170-225
1960-87 Dodge 170-225
More Like This
COMP Cams 64-246-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar Slant Six
COMP Cams 64-247-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar Slant Six
COMP Cams 20-208-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-210-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-212-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-230-4 Xtreme Energy Solid Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-233-4 Xtreme Energy Solid Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-246-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Mopar S/B , 1800-5800 RPM
COMP Cams 20-231-4 Xtreme Energy Solid Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-247-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Mopar S/B , 2500-6000 RPM
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.