COMP Cams 64-240-4 High Energy Solid Camshaft, Mopar Slant Six
225 Chrysler Slant Six, Solid Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 800 to 4500 RPM Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chrysler 225 C.I. 6 CYL. 1960-1987. Solid-Great power and mileage increases. Smooth idle. High Energy Mechanical Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
Application1978-83 Chrysler 225
1960-83 Plymouth 225
1960-87 Dodge 225
More Like This
COMP Cams 64-241-4 High Energy Solid Camshaft, Mopar Slant Six
COMP Cams 64-246-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar Slant Six
COMP Cams 64-247-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar Slant Six
COMP Cams 20-208-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-210-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-212-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-230-4 Xtreme Energy Solid Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-233-4 Xtreme Energy Solid Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-246-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Mopar S/B , 1800-5800 RPM
COMP Cams 20-206-4 Specialty Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!