COMP Cams 64-240-4 High Energy Solid Camshaft, Mopar Slant Six
225 Chrysler Slant Six, Solid Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 800 to 4500 RPM Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chrysler 225 C.I. 6 CYL. 1960-1987. Solid-Great power and mileage increases. Smooth idle. High Energy Mechanical Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
Application1978-83 Chrysler 225
1960-83 Plymouth 225
1960-87 Dodge 225
More Like This
COMP Cams 38-240-4 High Energy Solid Camshaft, Ford 2.8L
COMP Cams 88-119-6 High Energy Solid Camshaft, 800-4500 RPM
COMP Cams 36-240-4 High Energy Solid Camshaft, Ford 2.8L
COMP Cams 64-246-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar Slant Six
COMP Cams 87-119-6 High Energy Solid Camshaft, Toyota 2.2/2.4L
COMP Cams 64-241-4 High Energy Solid Camshaft, Mopar Slant Six
COMP Cams 83-200-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft, International 304/392
COMP Cams 36-241-4 High Energy Solid Camshaft, Ford 2.8L
COMP Cams 38-241-4 High Energy Solid Camshaft, Ford 2.8L
COMP Cams 08-420-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.