COMP Cams 61-246-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, 1500-5500 RPM
194 Chevy Inline Six, 230 Chevy Inline Six, 250 Chevy Inline Six, 1500 to 5500 RPM Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chevrolet 194-250 c.i. 6 CYL. 1963-1984. Hydraulic-Great for Street Machines. Needs stall, header & gears. Rough idle. Magnum Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1963-84 Chevy 194-250
More Like This
COMP Cams 10-204-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, AMC V8 , 2000-6000 RPM
COMP Cams 32-225-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams 33-230-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford B/B FE
COMP Cams 34-331-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 42-231-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Oldsmobile 260/455
COMP Cams 20-232-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 35-226-3 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 5/5.8L
COMP Cams 51-234-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams 70-131-6 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, 1800-5800 RPM
COMP Cams 51-314-4 Magnum Muscle Hydraulic Camshaft, Pontiac V8
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.