COMP Cams 61-246-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, 1500-5500 RPM
194 Chevy Inline Six, 230 Chevy Inline Six, 250 Chevy Inline Six, 1500 to 5500 RPM Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chevrolet 194-250 c.i. 6 CYL. 1963-1984. Hydraulic-Great for Street Machines. Needs stall, header & gears. Rough idle. Magnum Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1963-84 Chevy 194-250
More Like This
COMP Cams 61-232-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy 194/230/250
COMP Cams 61-233-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, 1000-5000 RPM
COMP Cams 61-662-5 Hi-Tech Solid Camshaft, 3500-6500 RPM
COMP Cams 61-113-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, 500-4500 RPM
COMP Cams 61-244-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy 194/230/250
COMP Cams 61-238-5 Hi-Tech Solid Camshaft, 1500-5500 RPM
COMP Cams 61-664-5 Hi-Tech Solid Camshaft, 4000-7000 RPM
COMP Cams 12-222-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy S/B , 1500-5500 RPM
COMP Cams 08-430-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-223-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy S/B , 2000-6000 RPM
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!