COMP Cams 61-113-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, 500-4500 RPM
194 Chevy Inline Six, 230 Chevy Inline Six, 250 Chevy Inline Six, 500 to 4500 RPM Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chevrolet 194-250 c.i. 6 CYL. 1963-1984. Hydraulic-Good for stock rebuild. Excellent torque and mileage. Very smooth idle. High Energy Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
Application1963-84 Chevy 194-250
More Like This
COMP Cams 61-233-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, 1000-5000 RPM
COMP Cams 61-232-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy 194/230/250
COMP Cams 61-244-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy 194/230/250
COMP Cams 61-246-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, 1500-5500 RPM
COMP Cams 61-238-5 Hi-Tech Solid Camshaft, 1500-5500 RPM
COMP Cams 61-664-5 Hi-Tech Solid Camshaft, 4000-7000 RPM
COMP Cams 61-662-5 Hi-Tech Solid Camshaft, 3500-6500 RPM
COMP Cams 12-205-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-300-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-304-4 Computer-Controlled Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!