COMP Cams 54-602-11 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft Type, 2600 to 6800 RPM Range, 291 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Thumpr. Big Mutha' Thumpr - Street/strip, needs 9.5:1 compression, 2800+ stall, intake, gears and headers, very rough idle. 3 grinds to fit all of your performance needs. Unique design. Maximizes sound and mid to high RPM power. Ensures safe piston-to-valve clearance. Proven to generate 25+ RWHP gains. Does not compromise durability.
- Three unique cam designs for each application that deliver excellent horsepower gains & broad torque curve; perfect choice for muscle cars & street rods
- Early intake valve opening & long exhaust duration create optimum overlap for powerful, hard-hitting exhaust note
- Best with aftermarket converters & more rear gear
More Like This
COMP Cams 11-601-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 01-602-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 12-602-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 31-602-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford S/B
COMP Cams 32-602-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford Cleveland
COMP Cams 34-602-9 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford B/B 385
COMP Cams 35-602-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 5.0L
COMP Cams 54-600-11 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 54-601-11 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 08-602-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!