COMP Cams 54-525-11 Tri-Power Xtreme Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
Chevy LS V8, Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft Type, 800 to 5800 RPM Range, 246 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Tri-Power Xtreme. Optimized fuel mileage with good torque and horsepower. Needs programmer. These COMP Cams Tri-Power Xtreme Camshafts have been designed to work with the FAST-FLASH programmers to optimize torque and horsepower and improve fuel efficiency. They are available for late model, fuel injected, computer-controlled engines. The COMP Cams Tri-Power Xtreme Camshafts feature a hydraulic roller design, work with a standard valvetrain, and require no modifications to install.
- Three different Camshaft designs targeted to improve horsepower, torque or fuel efficiency
- By decreasing pumping losses, efficiency & performance are enhanced, regardless of Camshaft selected
- Designed for factory fuel injected engines; use programmer for best mileage gains
Application1997-15 Chevy 294-427
More Like This
COMP Cams 54-530-11 Tri-Power Xtreme Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 54-535-11 Tri-Power Xtreme Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 54-451-11 XFI Xtreme Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 54-450-11 XFI Xtreme Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 54-452-11 XFI Xtreme Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 54-408-11 XFI RPM Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy LS
COMP Cams 54-412-11 XFI RPM Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy LS
COMP Cams 54-418-11 XFI RPM Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 54-424-11 XFI RPM Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 54-448-11 XFI XE-R Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!