COMP Cams 54-481-11 LSR Series Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
GM LS Gen III/IV 8 Cyl. '97-Current Three-Bolt 4.8/5.3/5.7/6.0/6.2/7.0L Engines. Hydraulic Roller-High rpm street/strip applications using a remote mount turbo system. LSR Turbo (Remote Mount). All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Take advantage of today’s newer & better flowing aftermarket cylinder heads
- Feature higher exhaust duration & overall lift to provide broadest powerband and most top-end power of any COMP Cams LS Camshaft
- Unique grinds for both cathedral & rectangle port heads
- Require 26926-16 high-load valve springs
Application1997-15 Chevy 294-427
More Like This
COMP Cams 54-457-11 LSR Series Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 54-478-11 LSR Series Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 146-460-11 LSR Series Hyd. Roller Camshaft,Chevy LSA/LS3/LS9
COMP Cams 54-460-11 LSR Series Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 54-470-11 LSR Series Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy LS
COMP Cams 44-703-9 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 3.8/4.2L
COMP Cams 54-468-11 LSR Series Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 54-418-11 XFI RPM Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 54-424-11 XFI RPM Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 54-451-11 XFI Xtreme Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.