COMP Cams 54-452-11 XFI Xtreme Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
Chevy LS V8, Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft Type, 800 to 5200 RPM Range, 266 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
XFI Xtreme Truck. 6.0L Chevrolet/GMC truck. Significant gains in mid and upper RPM range. Works best with programmer. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Newest & quickest lobe profiles in the Xtreme family; provide a terrific increase in performance
- Tuned for use in EFI applications where extra air flow signal through the carburetor is not required (feature wider lobe separation without loss of responsiveness)
- Work well with aftermarket cylinder heads & feature high lift
Application1997-15 Chevy 294-427
More Like This
COMP Cams 54-451-11 XFI Xtreme Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 54-450-11 XFI Xtreme Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 54-535-11 Tri-Power Xtreme Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 54-408-11 XFI RPM Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy LS
COMP Cams 54-412-11 XFI RPM Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy LS
COMP Cams 54-418-11 XFI RPM Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 54-424-11 XFI RPM Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 54-448-11 XFI XE-R Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 54-454-11 LSR Series Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy LS
COMP Cams 54-455-11 LSR Series Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!