COMP Cams 51-116-3 Factory Muscle Hydraulic Camshaft, Pontiac V8
Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 1800 to 5800 RPM Range, 292 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Pontiac 265-455 c.i. 8 Cyl. 1955-1981. Hydraulic-Factory I.D. # 9794041 for, 400 cu.in., 1968 RAM AIR IV, Factory 366 H.P. 400 cu.in. 1969, Factory 345/370 H.P. 455 cu.in., 1970, Factory 370 H.P. factory Muscle COMP Cams has taken the factory muscle cam specs and reproduced them to our strict tolerances. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Reproduction of factory original muscle car Camshaft
- Maintain efficiency and drivability of engines
- New computer controlled aided design avoids previous factory design compromises
- Tailored to work with the high compression engines of the 1960s and 70s to produce rough idle
More Like This
COMP Cams 42-114-3 Factory Muscle Hyd. Camshaft, Oldsmobile 260/455
COMP Cams 12-105-3 Factory Muscle Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-106-3 Factory Muscle Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 31-110-5 Factory Muscle Solid Camshaft, Ford S/B
COMP Cams 11-106-3 Factory Muscle Solid Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 12-107-3 Factory Muscle Solid Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 51-229-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams 51-230-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams 51-314-4 Magnum Muscle Hydraulic Camshaft, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams 51-232-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Pontiac V8
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!