COMP Cams 42-237-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Oldsmobile 260/455
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Oldsmobile 260-455 c.i. 8 cyl. 1967-1990. Hydraulic-Pro Street / Bracket Race cam, good for large engines with 3500 stall and low gears. Radical idle. Magnum Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1967-90 Oldsmobile 260-455
More Like This
COMP Cams 31-331-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford S/B , 3000-7000 RPM
COMP Cams 35-331-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 5.0/5.8L
COMP Cams 11-214-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 33-241-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford B/B FE
COMP Cams 34-337-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 20-244-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 51-241-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams 10-211-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, AMC V8 , 3000-7000 RPM
COMP Cams 21-243-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 23-243-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Chrysler, 3500-6500 RPM
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.