COMP Cams 35-412-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 351W
351W Ford Small Block V8, Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft Type, 1800 to 6200 RPM Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Magnum Retro-Fit, Hydraulic Roller Camshafts, For engines that DID NOT come from the factory with hydraulic Roller cams, NOT FOR E.F.I. Hydraulic Roller-Best with stock engine for street Rod or towing. Use with stock gears and converter, smooth idle. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1969-95 Ford 351
More Like This
COMP Cams 35-413-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 351W
COMP Cams 35-226-3 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 5/5.8L
COMP Cams 35-331-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 5.0/5.8L
COMP Cams 35-330-3 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 5.0/5.8L
COMP Cams 35-414-3 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 302/351W
COMP Cams 35-601-4 Mutha Thumpr Cam, Ford 302-351W, 2200-6100 RPM
COMP Cams 35-600-4 Thumpr Cam, Ford 302-351W, 2000-5800 RPM
COMP Cams 35-218-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 5/5.8L
COMP Cams 35-230-3 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 351W
COMP Cams 35-231-3 Xtreme 4x4 Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 351W
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.