COMP Cams 35-324-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 5.0L
302 Ford Small Block V8, Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft Type, 1800 to 5800 RPM Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Roller Camshafts, Computer compatible (E.F.I.) with O.E. hydraulic Roller cams 1985-95 USING 1.7:1 Rockers. Hydraulic Roller-For use with 1.7:1 Rockers. Mild modifications, 3.20 - 3.73, larger throttle body and mass air, good heads and manifold. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Quicker opening lobe profiles deliver increased responsiveness & more area under the lift curve
- More vacuum allows an increase in duration for improved performance & assists power brakes
- Excellent performance in street carbureted applications
- Best performance with aftermarket intake manifolds, headers, lower gear ratios, etc.
Application1985-95 Ford 302
More Like This
COMP Cams 35-351-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 5.0L
COMP Cams 35-320-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 5.0L
COMP Cams 35-328-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 5.0L
COMP Cams 35-514-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 5.0L
COMP Cams 07-466-8 Xtreme FI Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 08-466-8 Xtreme FI Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-466-8 Xtreme FI Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 35-310-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 5.0L
COMP Cams 35-421-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 351W
COMP Cams 08-417-8 Xtreme Marine Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.