COMP Cams 35-218-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 5/5.8L
302 Ford Small Block V8, 351W Ford Small Block V8, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
High Energy Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. Hydraulic-Moderate high performance street driving. Mild Street Machines, stock drive line. Noticeable idle. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
Application1969-95 Ford 302-351
More Like This
COMP Cams 35-601-4 Mutha Thumpr Cam, Ford 302-351W, 2200-6100 RPM
COMP Cams 35-600-4 Thumpr Cam, Ford 302-351W, 2000-5800 RPM
COMP Cams 35-226-3 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 5/5.8L
COMP Cams 35-331-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 5.0/5.8L
COMP Cams 35-602-4 Big Mutha Thumpr Cam Ford 351W 2500-6400 RPM
COMP Cams 35-330-3 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 5.0/5.8L
COMP Cams 35-414-3 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 302/351W
COMP Cams 31-115-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford S/B
COMP Cams 31-215-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford S/B
COMP Cams 31-216-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!