COMP Cams 34-850-9 Xtreme Marine Solid Roller Camshaft, Ford 429/460
Solid Roller Tappet Camshaft Type, 4400 to 7200 RPM Range, 308 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Marine Mechanical Roller Camshafts. Mechanical Roller-Blown alcohol or blown gas. Use in 500" or larger engine. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Extremely wide powerband helps get boat on plane while making maximum horsepower
- Work against exhaust systems with restrictive back pressure
- Power enhancement helps maintain top-end speed for longer distances
- Intended for applications where low idle speeds are required
More Like This
COMP Cams 11-461-8 Xtreme Marine Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 01-461-8 Xtreme Marine Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 454/502
COMP Cams 12-240-4 S/B Chevy Vacuum Rule Hydraulic Cam, 1600-5800 RPM
COMP Cams 12-244-4 Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-248-4 Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-416-8 Xtreme Marine Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-417-8 Xtreme Marine Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 34-232-4 Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 34-236-4 Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 08-417-8 Xtreme Marine Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!