COMP Cams 34-771-9 Xtreme Energy Solid Roller Camshaft, Ford 429/460
Solid Roller Tappet Camshaft Type, 2500 to 6500 RPM Range, 280 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Xtreme Energy Mechanical Roller Camshafts. Mechanical Roller-Best in street machines 2800 stall 10:1+ comp 3.73-3.90 gears. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Quicker opening lobe profiles deliver increased responsiveness & more area under the lift curve
- More vacuum allows an increase in duration for improved performance & assists power brakes
- Excellent performance in street carbureted applications
- Best performance with aftermarket intake manifolds, headers, lower gear ratios, etc.
More Like This
COMP Cams 35-771-8 Xtreme Energy Solid Roller Camshaft, Ford 351W
COMP Cams 34-770-9 Xtreme Energy Solid Roller Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 34-773-9 Xtreme Energy Solid Roller Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 34-772-9 Xtreme Energy Solid Roller Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 20-231-4 Xtreme Energy Solid Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 35-427-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 351W
COMP Cams 21-232-4 Xtreme Energy Solid Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 23-232-4 Xtreme Energy Solid Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 11-771-8 Xtreme Energy Solid Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 12-771-8 Xtreme Energy Solid Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!